A number of excellent suggestions came out of the SMS Teaching Community session on using videos in class. Eventually, all of these will be integrated into this site. Here are a few additional video libraries you may wish to check out.
- The BCG Library has more than 100 videos on YouTube. They are usually 2 to 3-minute long.
- Accenture channel: Like BCG, Accenture has their own YouTube channel.
- Graziado Business School has a video library with interviews, etc.
- Inc. magazine has a series of interviews with entrepreneurs.
- Stanford’s Entrepreneurship Corner is also a great source.
- There are gazillions videos at MIT, but I couldn’t find a channel dedicated to business…
Contributed by Bernard Forgues